Join Us for Family Weekend October 26 – 28
Family Weekend at Bard College at Simon’s Rock is a great opportunity to share the College experience with your student. Spend time with students in their dorms, share meals in the dining hall, and meet with students’ academic advisors, professors, and residence directors. But don’t forget to register, these slots fill up quickly!
Here’s a sampling of what’s in store for the weekend:
- Sit in on a class with your student
- Attend Convocation, a ceremony honoring scholarship award recipients
- Attend sophomore planning meetings (by appointment)
- Hear about life after Simon's Rock from alumni
- Find out what students have to say about their study away experiences
- Meet with faculty and advisors (by appointment)
- Attend a jazz concert or cabaret performance
- Cheer on the men’s and women’s basketball team as they take on Landmark!
- Visit the art gallery to view photos and materials from the College archives
For a complete list of weekend events, directions to campus, or a list of local lodgings, visit the Family Weekend page.
To schedule meetings with faculty and advisors, please fill out the registration form (parents or students can fill out the form).
Contact Karen Anderson, associate director of college relations, with questions or for additional information.