Document Actions


Bard College at Simon's Rock grants need- and merit-based awards to new and returning students. Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents may apply for funding through federal and state assistance programs, even if they do not have their high school diploma. Returning students may be considered for funding for study-away opportunities. Applicants wishing to be considered for financial aid should follow our guidelines, and new students applying can find details in the application timeline.