1. Before coming to Simon’s Rock, Steve was a golf caddy, lifeguard, parking attendant, bartender, printer’s devil, teamster, card sharp, and courier to the Tsar.
2. Thinks a job that allows him to hit the open road in his Mini Cooper can hardly be called a job at all.
3. Regrets that the first ballet he saw was Rudolph Nureyev and Margo Fonteyn in “Swan Lake” at the Paris Opera, as nothing since has lived up to that…
4. Found the 948-page Memoirs of Ulysses S. Grant strangely compelling.
5. Has been to every continent except Antarctica and thinks the Berkshires is a great place to live.
You can contact Steve at 413.528.7499 or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).