Electronic Reserves - Information for Students
With a few clicks of a mouse you can now access much of your course reserve material (NOTE: items not available electronically like books, DVDs, etc. are still located for checkout at the circulation desk).
HERE'S HOW TO NAVIGATE THROUGH ELECTRONIC RESERVES:
- At any computer, launch an internet browser (FireFox, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- Go to the library homepage.
- Click on the Reserves link.
- On the E-reserves home page, click on Course Materials on E-Reserve. Note: For detailed assistance, use the HELP link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Select a Course, Department, or Instructor to find your course. Click on Search.
- Highlight your course and click on it.
- Enter the course password. Read the copyright agreement and click on accept.
- Your course page will be displayed. Find your item(s) under Documents. Click to read your selection.
- Finally, when you are through, you may exit or click on Ereserves Index to search another course page.
If you need help, do not hesitate to ask questions of any library staff member or student worker. We are always happy to give as much assistance to you as we can.
NOTE: Printing articles from electronic reserves may be time consuming. Please print only what you absolutely need—help reduce unnecessary paper consumption and help save the environment!